Administrative and Sales Assistant
|Benefits:||Full Benefits and PTO Package|
|Employment Type:||Year-Round - Full Time|
|Department:||Sales & Marketing|
|Description:||The ideal candidate is an energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image. Solid business acumen, a strong results orientation and strong presentation skills are a must, as is an ability to work enthusiastically in a constantly changing environment. The successful candidate possesses the capacity to think strategically coupled with the ability to excel operationally. The willingness to raise questions, the ability to provide solutions, an understanding of real teamwork, the thoughtfulness to reconsider positions, the confidence to advance new ones, the maturity to do all of the preceding with poise, and a real and sincere sense of humor are required. This is a values-centered company and we expect our entire team to support and project our values in every interaction.|
We are looking for a smart, energetic, self-motivated, creative, versatile, organized person who can contribute immediately and navigate between administrative, technical and analytical responsibilities flawlessly.
This is a full-time regular position and is classified as non-exempt. This position is based in the Chicago office and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer. The Administrative and Sales Assistant will support both the CEO and the Sales and Marketing team as needed. The regular hours for this position are from 8:30am – 5:00 pm, but may vary based on conference meetings, scheduling needs, etc.
Event 360 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V.
|Duties:||(included, but not limited to):
- Manages calendar for the CEO to track, confirm and plan meetings;
- Manages email for the CEO in order to provide timely responses to requests;
- Manage Sales and Marketing team data efforts to enable accurate, timely analysis of information;
- Prepares spreadsheets for analysis;
- Provides additional administrative support for CEO to include expense reporting and travel support;
- Develop knowledge, network and skill set to support and further Event 360’s mission and values;
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate is a self-starter with the flexibility to handle a variety of tasks and shift priorities rapidly;
- College degree required;
- General office experience preferred with 0-3 years of experience;
- Ability to work successfully with Microsoft Excel and Power Point are required;
- Familiarity with Salesforce desired, but not required;
- Ability to effectively interact as a team member with all levels of staff;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and results oriented;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle critical information and sensitive situations in a timely manner;
- Excellent organization, time management and customer service skills;
- Strong level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work in an ever-changing high demand environment; team player;
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing and grammatical skills;
- Proficient with web tools, email, voicemail, MS Office, with the ability to learn new programs quickly;
- The highest level of integrity;
- Knowledge of telephone protocol;
- Exude a strong work ethic, reliable and punctual;
- Strong attention to detail;
- The ability to thrive in the fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment;
- Energetic, fun and a sense of humor;
- Willingness to travel outside of geographic area, as needed, for training, meetings and on-event staffing roles if needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The employee spends most of their time sitting at their computer and/or on the phone.
- May experience extended periods of time standing at the copier/printer/fax machine.
- May experience extended periods of time sitting down or standing through meetings and presentations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment and usually takes place in a clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The employee works a standard 40-hour week, but may work longer hours, based on client and business needs.
- When on event, employee may be exposed to adverse weather conditions
- Work may require 3% travel.
Complete the online application by clicking the "Apply Now" link in the bottom right corner.
In addition, to be considered for this position, all applicants must complete the assessment tests associated with the Administrative and Sales Assistant position. Click on the link below to be redirected to the assessment testing site (testing should take approximately 30 minutes):
Assessment Tests associated with the Administrative and Sales Assistant position
Note: Only applicants who complete both the online application through our website and the assessment tests will be considered as an applicant for this open position.
No Recruiter Calls Please.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.